Starfinder Adventure Path #2: Temple of the Twelve (Dead Suns 2 of 6)
Welcome to the Jungle
Now members of the Starfinder Society and piloting their very own ship, the heroes head to the planet Castrovel, home of some of the best universities in the Pact Worlds, to research the clues they found on the mysterious asteroid called the Drift Rock. On Castrovel, the adventurers' findings point them toward an ancient elven temple-city called the Temple of the Twelve, lost deep within Castrovel's teeming wilderness. But in addition to the dangerous flora and fauna of the jungle, the heroes must contend with two other factions—the exiled Corpse Fleet of Eox and the Cult of the Devourer—who are also interested in the asteroid's secrets and have their own plans for the ancient alien technology behind it, if they can find it first!
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path continues the Dead Suns Adventure Path and includes:
- "Temple of the Twelve," a Starfinder adventure for 3rd-level characters, by John Compton.
- A gazetteer of the wild planet of Castrovel, by John Compton and James L. Sutter.
- Details on the destructive Cult of the Devourer, including a new mystic connection and new cult gear, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
- An archive of strange new alien creatures, by John Compton, Jason Keeley, and Robert G. McCreary.
- Statistics and deck plans for a new starship, by John Compton, plus details on a moon whose planet disappeared into a black hole in the Codex of Worlds, by Jason Keeley.